iOS Notifications Not Working

Copper Contributor

I am on iPhone 7 with iOS version 15.3.1. I have tried all sorts of suggestions posted anywhere but the notifications for the To-Dos fail to work on my device. I have tried checking the Notification Settings and all notifications for To-Do are turned on. Additionally, I checked the Announce Notifications on my phone and they are also turned on. I also tried uninstalling and re-installing the to-do app but even that didn't help. 

Someone recommended turning off the notifications and turning them back on after some time but even that didn't help. 

Could someone please help with this. This is really frustrating.

4 Replies

@sajal_gupta 

Same problem here with iPhone 12 Pro Max and iOS 15.5.

Sometimes I get a notification but this is rare... Most of the time I do not get any notification. This is really frustrating.

Hello Microsoft,

im also havinf this issue since April but i havent found any information from you.

could you please advise
Same here. I'll receive the notifications on my Windows Computer but won't receive it on my iPhone 14 Pro Max running 16.3.1.

Same problem. Earlier this worked really smooth. Actually by missing this feature the app's value decreases a lot. @sajal_gupta 

Any solutions yet?