SOLVED

Microsoft Teams for sanctioned countries

Copper Contributor

Hey,

I'm from Iran and a university in Iran 

I wanted to ask if Microsoft Teams is accessible to us or no.

Thanks 

2 Replies
best response confirmed by alighamari (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hello @alighamari , this site is used by community members who support each other - it is not an official Microsoft support site. It would probably be better for you to reach out to Microsoft officials using the appropriate channels.

However, if I was you, I would simply check your licenses. If you have an educational Microsoft license you can use the educational version of Teams which gives you features essential for the education environment, such as Class teams, assignments, etc. Teams comes as part of the Office 365 A1 license for students and for faculty. (These are free and unlimited). If you have the appropriate licenses - check if they have been allocated.

It might be that you don't have the educational license yet, and that is your problem. You will need to contact your Microsoft software vendor.

@alighamari I got A1 sub. without any problem with my university account, thanks.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by alighamari (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hello @alighamari , this site is used by community members who support each other - it is not an official Microsoft support site. It would probably be better for you to reach out to Microsoft officials using the appropriate channels.

However, if I was you, I would simply check your licenses. If you have an educational Microsoft license you can use the educational version of Teams which gives you features essential for the education environment, such as Class teams, assignments, etc. Teams comes as part of the Office 365 A1 license for students and for faculty. (These are free and unlimited). If you have the appropriate licenses - check if they have been allocated.

It might be that you don't have the educational license yet, and that is your problem. You will need to contact your Microsoft software vendor.

View solution in original post