00:00 — Introduction: What are shared channels?
01:45 — End user experience
03:12 — Set up shared channels in Microsoft Teams
04:18 — Set up in Microsoft Entra portal
06:36 — Create a shared channel as a Teams user
08:24 — Wrap up
Check out https://aka.ms/teamssharedchannelsdocs
Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft’s official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
- Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
- Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
- Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
- Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
- Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
- Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics