Get ready to activate, adapt, and accelerate your business. And learn how training and certification helps to make it happen. With the worldwide community of Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 customers, partners, power users, evangelists, and implementers at Microsoft Business Applications Summit, you can find out the latest from Microsoft Learn—your destination for free, always-on learning. Join us at the summit today for a digital experience that includes keynotes, technical sessions, Q&A with experts, inspiring videos, and an opportunity to sign up for a fun Cloud Skills Challenge.
Announcing the new Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant certification
Are you all about creating friction-free shopping experiences and uniting digital and physical commerce? If you’re a functional consultant, developer, information worker, or IT or business professional using Dynamics 365 Commerce in your organization, we have a new certification for you. Now you can validate your skills in configuring, deploying, and maintaining Dynamics 365 Commerce applications.
We’re happy to announce the Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Associate certification available in beta in June 2021. To earn this certification, you’ll need to pass you’ll need to pass Exam MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations along with Exam MB-340: Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant. Exam MB-340 measures your ability to configure Dynamics 365 Commerce headquarters; configure and manage Dynamics 365 Commerce call centers; manage Point of Sale (POS) in Dynamics 365 Commerce; configure products, prices, discounts, loyalty, and affiliations; and manage e-commerce.
Now available on Microsoft Learn: Certification renewal features
A few months ago, we shared an update on renewing role-based and specialty certifications on Microsoft Learn. This feature is now available for 19 certifications, with more following in the near future. If your role-based or specialty certification expires within six months, you can take a certification renewal assessment online—at no cost and on your schedule—and extend your certification for a year at a time. Learn more about renewing your Microsoft Certification.
Microsoft Learn at Microsoft Business Apps Summit
Get ready for a day jam-packed with sessions and activities to boost your Business Apps skills. Explore ways to expand your horizons with Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 certifications, and get the most out of training on Microsoft Learn.
- Cloud Skills Challenge. Come to the Connection Zone to sign up for a fun and engaging gamified learning experience. We have the challenges you’re looking for, with four Microsoft Power Platform challenges and four Dynamics 365 challenges to choose from. Buckle up, and “May the skills be with you!” Invite your colleagues, teams, and communities to join the challenge. Try for prizes, including free mentoring sessions with well-known product experts.
- Learn Live sessions. We have a couple of “don’t miss” sessions for you. From 9:45–11 AM PT, drop by our Customer Insights session on the Dynamics 365 Customer Insights customer data platform (CDP), led by John Wiese and Tad Thompson of Microsoft. From 11:45 AM–12:45 PM PT, check out “Create bots with Power Virtual Agents,” led by April Dunnam and Gitika Gupta of Microsoft.
- Watch cool videos. You won’t want to miss our latest #ProudToBeCertified video, in which learners from around the globe share how certifications have given their career a boost. In addition, check out our videos on energizing your career with certifications in Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365.
- Ask the Experts. During this Q&A session, 9:45–10:15 AM PT, experts from Microsoft, including Liberty Munson, Matthew Minton, Margo Crandall, and Sudarshan Krishnamurthi, take your questions on Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 certifications, exams, learning paths, and recently announced changes to certification extension and renewal.
- Event Desk. Drop by anytime to chat with Dona Sarkar, Microsoft Dev Advocate for Microsoft Power Platform, and Natahri Felton, Principal Program Manager, to learn about interviews, sessions, and keynotes. Catch engaging on-the-spot interviews “From the desk” with Heather Newman, Principal Program Manager, Microsoft Power Platform Engineering. There’s a lot going on, including a trivia game, and the folks in the booth are looking forward to meeting you.
- Social. To get the latest conference information, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter (#MBAS, #CloudSkillsChallenge, #ProudToBeCertified, #MicrosoftCertified).
- Keep on learning. Continue learning with us after the event. Go to Microsoft Learn for more content, training options, communities, and Microsoft Certification details.
Now that you’ve discovered what we have in store for you, join us at the Microsoft Business Applications Summit today, as we explore how you can use Microsoft Learn as your destination for free, always-on learning about Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365.