SOLVED

Attack simulator roadmap

Copper Contributor

Hi, we've been experimenting with the new edition of attack simulator, and I'm wondering if and when these feature will be available

1. Integration of Microsoft training with other training software 
  2. Automations - what is the purpose of this feature and how it works 
3 Replies
best response confirmed by aghi670 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @aghi670

1. Attack simulation training provides training from Terranova Security within Microsoft Defender for Office 365. We currently do not have plans to allow training to be integrated into customer Learning Management Systems (LMS) 

2. Automations enables you to automatically harvest and neuter real phish seen by your organization. You can set granular conditions on the phish you harvest and use the neutered versions to simulate the most up-to-date attacks and train your employees on the kinds of phish they're most likely to see.  

@RukmaSen Thank you for the quick response! :smile:

I want to share a few items that were different from what I've experienced with similar products 

• Reporting a phishing email doesn't show an extra recognition, like a pop up message
  • If a user falls for a phish simulation, the message remains in the inbox. It should be moved to deleted items automatically
  • Email headers are not present in the phish message, which will avoid any rules, distinguishing it from a real phish

@aghi670   I agree to all of these.  Delete the test message.  We use an external banner and we would like for messages to appear to be external, therefore we need a header item.  The tool needs some instant gratification.  Thanks for reporting on the button and you passed the test messaging.  

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by aghi670 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @aghi670

1. Attack simulation training provides training from Terranova Security within Microsoft Defender for Office 365. We currently do not have plans to allow training to be integrated into customer Learning Management Systems (LMS) 

2. Automations enables you to automatically harvest and neuter real phish seen by your organization. You can set granular conditions on the phish you harvest and use the neutered versions to simulate the most up-to-date attacks and train your employees on the kinds of phish they're most likely to see.  

View solution in original post