With the shift to remote work and the increased adoption of Microsoft 365, your users may be creating lots of Microsoft 365 Groups across Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, Yammer, and other apps. Admins may need additional tools to manage large numbers of Microsoft 365 Groups and to deal with Group Sprawl.
Some of the pain points around Group Sprawl include:
- Duplicate groups being created by users;
- Large numbers of inactive or obsolete groups;
- Unnecessary provisioning of resources across multiple apps;
- Inconsistencies in group policies across apps or within the same app; and
- A lack of governance tools.
To ensure that Admins have the right tools at their disposal, the Microsoft 365 Groups engineering team would like to talk with Admins who manage Microsoft 365 Groups at scale, including groups in Outlook, Teams, Yammer, SharePoint, etc.
We would like to schedule 1-hour discussions (1:1 and roundtable) with admins who manage large numbers of Microsoft 365 Groups. If that's you, please fill out this form to let us know of your interest in participating in these discussions.
We look forward to chatting with you!