I recently had the opportunity to sit down with a couple of Microsoft Integration experts, Michael Stephenson and Stephen W Thomas, to discuss BizTalk Server to Azure Integration Services migrations. In this video, they will share some of their real world experience of migrating customers to Azure Integration Services.
You will find a recording of our conversation below and learn about the following topics:
- What are some examples of BizTalk migrations that you have been involved in? What is the biggest driver for these customers?
- How would you start the migration? What are some activities that you would start with?
- How do you think about taking those reusable BizTalk components and having re-use in the cloud?
- How important is it for customers to understand Azure before getting started? What are some resources that you recommend to help customers upskill?
- What should customers be doing about operational support before they go live?
- Is there anything else you would like to share about BizTalk Migrations to Azure?
Looking for more BizTalk Server migration content? Please check out our BizTalk Server Migration to Azure Integration Services Architecture Guidance.
Stay tuned to this blog for more videos from other experts in the community working on BizTalk Server migrations. If you have any subjects/topics you would like to have the experts answered, please add to the comments on this post.