Microsoft’s Carson Heady, Erica Gorman, and Michael Gannotti discuss, and demonstrate, how organizations can transform the employee experience in a hybrid work world in this recorded webinar.
- Viva Connections - Communications and culture
- Keep everyone connected
- Encourage meaningful connections across the organization by enabling employees to easily discover relevant communications and communities.
- Make it easy for people to contribute
- Foster a culture of inclusion by empowering every employee to contribute ideas and share feedback.
- Unite and inspire your organization
- Align the entire organization around your vision, mission, and strategic priorities
- Viva Topics - Knowledge and expertise
- Turn content into usable knowledge
- Use AI to reason over your organization’s content and automatically identify, process, and organize it into easily accessible knowledge
- Organize knowledge into topic pages
- Enable your organization’s experts to share and refine knowledge through curated topic pages, automatically generated and updated by AI
- Make knowledge easy to discover and use
- Deliver relevant topic cards in the apps people use everyday
- Viva Learning - Skilling and growth
- Make learning a natural part of your day
- Foster a culture of learning by enabling people to easily discover, share, and engage with learning integrated into Microsoft Teams.
- Make all your learning content available in one place
- Simplify the learning experience by bringing together world class content from LinkedIn Learning, 3rd parties, Microsoft Learn, and your own content.
- Drive results that matter
- Empower your leaders and employees to curate, assign and track learning aligned with business outcomes.
- Viva Insights - Productivity and wellbeing
- Deliver personalized and actionable insights
- Empower individuals, teams, and orgs to achieve balance, build better work habits, and improve business outcomes with personalized insights and recommended actions.
- Quantify the impact of work on people and business
- Gain data-driven, privacy-protected visibility into how work patterns affect wellbeing, productivity, and results.
- Addressing complex business challenges
- Use advanced tools and additional data sources to perform deeper analysis, address challenges important to your business, and respond quickly to change.
- Wrap Up/Next Steps
Thanks for visiting – Michael Gannotti LinkedIn | Twitter