It’s been another busy month here at the HLS blog this October! In addition to announcements around upcoming live webcasts we have archived webcasts made available to view, industry expert posts, as well as on-demand content to help you and your organization on the digital transformation path. As always, if there are topics you would like to see covered reach out to us here and let us know.
Upcoming Webcasts Announced:
- Easy Creation of Rich Microsoft Teams Templates for Enterprise Use: Learn how to quickly create high impact Microsoft Teams Templates using the no code solution Teams Collaboration Space, and explore the rich set of additional Teams Apps and Tabs available! Join us and some representatives from our partner BindTuning on Monday, November 18th at 12 noon eastern. More webcast details here.
Recorded Webcasts Posted:
- Increasing Physical Event Impact and ROI with Microsoft 365: How would you like to increase the reach and ROI of your organization’s events beyond just the physical location? For a step-by-step on how to leverage your existing Microsoft 365 investment to the fullest for your events, check this out.
- Presenter: Michael Gannotti, Microsoft Teams Principal Technical Specialist
- Host: Sam Brown, Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist
- Create an App End to End in Under an Hour with Microsoft’s Power Platform: Create a real world application with rich reporting in just one hour using the Power Platform. Watch this.
- Presenter: Michael Trachtenberg, Microsoft Power Platform Senior Technical Specialist
- Host: Michael Gannotti, Microsoft Teams Principal Technical Specialist
- HLS Microsoft Teams Ask Me Anything (AMA) Series: Three Microsoft Teams Technical Specialists kick off with a short presentation on a common Teams topic, followed by a lively “Ask me Anything” regarding all things Teams driven by the attendees. The three episodes are below:
- Microsoft Teams and Network Considerations. Recording here.
- Non-native Teams Room Systems and Microsoft Teams Meetings. Recording here.
- End User Preparedness. Recording here.
- Hosts and Presenters:
- Pete Anello, Microsoft Teams Senior Technical Specialist
- Michael Gannotti, Microsoft Teams Principal Technical Specialist
- Sam Brown, Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist
- Special Guest for Episode 3:
- Allison Rotteveel, Senior Customer Success Manager
“How To” Posts:
- Document Acknowledgement and Attestation with Microsoft’s PowerPlatform – Michael Trachtenberg, Microsoft Power Platform Senior Technical Specialist: Use Power Platform to build a complete end-to-end solution to automate the business process of reviewing and accepting policy documents and simplify the way you visualize the status of a document during the acceptance process. Want a step-by-step? Click here.
- Unleash Massive Healthcare Data Volumes to Analytics using Power BI Aggregations – Greg Beaumount, Microsoft Power Platform Senior Technical Specialist: How can Power BI paired with Azure data tools leverage large data volumes, but still allow for great query performance and high user concurrency? Find out how to create a flexible, scale-able and achievable healthcare analytics architecture here.
- HLS “Show Me How” – Update Microsoft Teams Phone – Michael Gannotti, Microsoft Teams Principal Technical Specialist: Make phone calls, meetings and administration easier with Microsoft Teams Phones combine with Microsoft 365 PSTN services. Learn how to remotely update a Yealink T58A Microsoft Teams Phone here.
- HLS “Show Me How” – M365 Data Loss Prevention for Microsoft Teams Chat & Channel Messages – Michael Gannotti, Microsoft Teams Principal Technical Specialist: Use Microsoft 365 Data Loss Prevention to safeguard your data in Sharepoint/Exchange/OneDrive with the E3 license, and Teams Chat and Channel messaging with the E5 license. Mike shows us to how to set up the DLP policies here.
October’s HLS Blog Contributors:
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Michael Trachtenberg, Senior Technical Specialist, Microsoft Power Platform
Greg Beaumount, Senior Technical Specialist, Microsoft Power Platform
Pete Anello, Senior Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Allison Rotteveel, Microsoft Senior Customer Success Manager
Thanks for coming!
We will keep sending out these monthly recaps for your convenience. Until next time!
Sam Brown, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
* Follow the Microsoft Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog at https://aka.ms/HLSBlog