SOLVED

Teams Calling and Cost

Brass Contributor

In addition to the audio license cost, is there a cost for using the dial-in number from the audio conference or making calls using Teams to other Teams members?

5 Replies
Is there a resource available that shows which Teams calling features are currently available in GCC-High?

Hi @rheidorn , Please look at this link which details what is available with Phone System and what is not available for GCC High: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/here-s-what-you-get-with-phone-system

Could you please engage your account team for more specific details. You could also reach out to me @ mornep@microsoft.com for more information.
best response confirmed by Sarah.Gilbert (Community Manager)
Solution

Hi @DeeWon,

#1. Teams calls to/from one person using the Teams client to another person using the Teams client is included in the service. 

#2. Teams calls to/from one person using the Teams client to another person using a regular phone requires the addition of Microsoft Phone System + either a Microsoft Calling Plan or Direct Routing. 

#3. Teams Meetings are free for people using either the Teams client or joining via a browser. The addition of Audio Conferencing allows for people to dial into a meeting with a regular phone.  

Happy to detail this with you in depth. Please connect with me privately and I can go over your specific use cases. 

@Paul Meacham  Thanks, but is there a cost per minute or for using the dial-in outside of the yearly license for audio conference?  Of course excluding toll free numbers.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Sarah.Gilbert (Community Manager)
Solution

Hi @DeeWon,

#1. Teams calls to/from one person using the Teams client to another person using the Teams client is included in the service. 

#2. Teams calls to/from one person using the Teams client to another person using a regular phone requires the addition of Microsoft Phone System + either a Microsoft Calling Plan or Direct Routing. 

#3. Teams Meetings are free for people using either the Teams client or joining via a browser. The addition of Audio Conferencing allows for people to dial into a meeting with a regular phone.  

Happy to detail this with you in depth. Please connect with me privately and I can go over your specific use cases. 

View solution in original post