SOLVED

Private Channels and Planner

Copper Contributor
When will Private Channels officially be available for GCC?
Thanks!
6 Replies
I would love to know this. Got a message saying rollout was happening in February but that didn't happen. Opened a ticket and was told it was rolled out but the features aren't there yet. I can create a private channel in my teams admin console but it doesn't show up in the teams console or the sharepoint site, yet i can view it through the mobile app. Really strange i think
Yes please! I believe the Microsoft 365 Roadmap said March...
best response confirmed by Sarah.Gilbert (Community Manager)
Solution
Michelle, Jeremy, Zack, Private Channels in GCC is going through final QA validation now. It should be launched by the end of March.
To confirm, private channels will be available in GCC or GCC High (& DoD?) in March? In all Datacenters?

@AI-AI-O, GCC at the end of March.  Message Post back in Feb announced GCCH and DoD by the end of May. 

@tarnett Thanks for the info. I guess i was just thrown off by the fact that my tenant received a message from Microsoft at the beginning of February that it would be rolled out by the end of the month. So I thought something was wrong when I still couldn't see it yet.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Sarah.Gilbert (Community Manager)
Solution
Michelle, Jeremy, Zack, Private Channels in GCC is going through final QA validation now. It should be launched by the end of March.

View solution in original post