Here is a great opportunity for few "right" customers. If you might be interested, please respond to "michael DOT liu AT microsoft DOT com" and I will set up a call with you to go through details. The Exchange team is currently recruiting our best global brand name customers with an interest in Unified Messaging or Mobility to participate in Fall advertising (Note: Only 4 Customers will be selected).
The Exchange team would provide:
- Resources to deploy Unified Messaging to 100 Exchange "12" mailboxes or 20 mobile phones to deploy on 100 Exchange "12" mailboxes
- A dedicated MCS or Partner resource to help you deploy Exchange "12"
- Two 64-bit servers to run Exchange "12"
- For UM, a dedicated Unified Messaging consultant to integrate Exchange "12" into your PBX system
- Access to the Exchange Unified Messaging or client access program managers
Your obligation would be to:
- Participate in global advertising campaign
- Provide project manager
- Deploy 100 mailboxes on Exchange "12" beta 2
- Work with Microsoft, Partner and Unified Messaging consultants to assist with technical implementation to be started June 15 through September
- PR/Marketing resource to coordinate advertising activity such as ad copy approval, photo shoots, case study and video interviews and approval
This is a great chance for the "right" customer (meaning, a customer we are looking for) to develop a deep relationship with the Exchange product team and showcase you and your company's technology leadership. Let us know if you are interested. Send an email to "michael DOT liu AT microsoft DOT com" with the following information:
- Company name
- Contact email address
- How many employees
- Number of Exchange mailboxes
- Primary messaging system
Please note that this is a nomination process and not a guarantee of participation. Customers will be chosen based on a number of advertising criteria including benefits of E12 to the organization, name recognition, final target publications and geographies, etc. We appreciate you being one of Exchange's very best customers!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.