Now you can keep valuable information at hand with the new Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile Update and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
The Outlook Mobile Update is available for Windows Mobile 6.1 phones. When your phone is connected to Exchange Server 2010, you are automatically informed if there is an update. If you have a Windows phone running Windows Mobile 6.5, you do not need this update.
Top new features
- E-mails grouped by conversation: With your e-mails grouped by conversation, you can quickly see all responses and perform common e-mail actions that apply to the entire conversation, such as deleting, replying, flagging, and moving e-mails.
- Free/busy lookup: Getting in touch with people in your organization is now more effective with calendar availability. Have a quick question that needs to be answered? Quickly check a colleague's schedule to determine if a face-to-face visit in their office or a phone call is possible, or send them an e-mail if their schedule is booked.
- Sync SMS messages to Exchange: SMS messages now appear inside of Outlook or Outlook Web Access, so you don't need to pull your phone out of your pocket to read and respond when you're sitting at your PC. You can even get your SMS text messages if you forgot your phone at home right from within Outlook or Outlook Web Access.
- Enhanced voice mail: Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging provides voice mail preview, giving you a text version of your voice mail messages so you can read them without having to call and listen to each.
- Outlook Mobile Update Deployment Guide
- Outlook Mobile update supported on Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional and Standard versions.
- Currently supported languages:
- Supported languages coming soon:
-- Michael Higashi