We have made the following updates to the installation guides:
- We have finally released an Windows Server 2008 Cluster Continuous Replication Installation Guide (yeah we know it was a way overdue): http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd425009.aspx
- We have made the following changes to the Transport Installation Guides:
- Added information about how to change the temporary storage path.
- Added information about how to change the database cache size to 512MB if you have 4GB or more memory.
- Added information about how you can enable additional ESE performance counters.
- We updated the list of recommended operating system hot-fixes.
- We updated the guidance on tuning the page file.
You can find all of the Installation Guides at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc533547.aspx.
- Ross Smith IV