SOLVED

Microsoft Adoption and Change Management Partner program

Deleted
Not applicable

Hello folks,  would anyone be able to let me know if Microsoft offers an Adoption and Change Management Partner program? Thank you very much!  

20 Replies
Yes, it is called FastTrack...and if you are focused on Teams, there are also specific methodologies and resources for Teams Adoption:
- https://fasttrack.microsoft.com/
- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/microsoft-teams

You need to know for fasttrack that you need a minimum of licenses to get Fasttrack support.

Agustin – I see that a couple of responses pointed you to Microsoft’s FastTrack program.

I am the Communications Champion at Vitalyst, a Microsoft Gold Learning Partner. Vitalyst often partners with Microsoft to deliver adoption and change management programs. We provide adoption/change management, learning services and solutions to deliver a unique, employee-centric, and transformative experiences to support and enable our clients’ digital transformations. We additionally help to develop sustainable improvements to meet our client’s business continued growth.

Through our partnership, we help to develop the right strategic plan and resources to help you drive change and adoption through communications, deployment/technical support and strategic learning plans/solutions.

I recommend taking a look at one of our latest blog posts - Digital Transformation is Human Transformation: For Vitalyst, 2018 will be People-Driven. Additionally, please visit our website to learn more about out services and solutions - https://www.vitalyst.com/.

Let me know if have any questions.

Courtney

best response confirmed by Drishti Vomstein (Occasional Reader)
Solution

Hi Agustin,

There is a framework MS is giving to partners for Adoption and Change Management.  You can find the materials, a video explaining and more info at https://aka.ms/changemanagement-for-partners   

Hope this helps you!

Gabriel

Sorry for the slow reply -- Yes there is one, via Microsoft Services that has been piloted in the UK and Australia the past 12 months (we have been fortunate enough to be part of the pilot).  At Microsoft Inspire in DC there was a session that discussed opening up the program to other territories.  Basically it enables Microsoft Partners to license Prosci based Adoption and Change materials used by Microsoft Services' Adoption & Change Management team.

I would ask your Partner Manager / local Microsoft Services folk if you are interested in the program.

Thank you for your feedback, @Paul Woods.  This is exactly what I was looking for. I don't believe we have a program established for Canada yet.  Would you be able to point me to anyone in particular that I could reach out to inquire about this? We have been doing working in the adoption area with great success and it would be great to be able to formalize our relationship with Microsoft.

Thank you!

Hey @Deleted any luck getting a hold of those materials? I am in Canada and would love to formalize my approach with what MS is doing as well. 

Hi - I'd be interested in this UK group - could you tell me what its called, no-one seems to know what I'm talking about

Hi Sharon. The programme was called “Adoption Services offer for Microsoft Partners.”  It may have only been offered to a small group of partners in the UK and Australia. As @Paul Woods mentioned, there will be more details after Microsoft Inspire about the expansion of the programme.

For years Microsoft Services has successfully driven adoption using change management as the engine by engaging directly through a portfolio of Adoption Services offers, delivered by a dedicated Adoption and Change Management (ACM) Global Delivery Practice. For driving adoption of Office 365, as an example, these offers build on top of the Microsoft FastTrack approach and assets for Office 365, and incorporate IP from Prosci®, Inc. – the world leader in the professional discipline of Change Management.

For an in-depth look at Microsoft's investment in Change Management - see this June 2018 case study

In 2017, for the first time, Microsoft Services released the Adoption Services Program for Partners, based on the proven behavior Change Management methodology that we use, blending Prosci and Microsoft IP. This Program was designed to allow partners to build or expand their own services practice around Adoption and Change Management, and could complement their technical business. The program was released to 50 select partners in the UK and Australia in March 2017, and was expanded in May 2018 to some additional partners globally. We're currently gathering feedback, investigating how and when a broader rollout of this content should occur.

Hello Alistar,

Thank you for this update. I'm very excited to hear about the expansion of this program and would definitely be keen on being part of its success!  Our organization is Prosci certified and we have been working with clients helping them with their adoption efforts for a while. 

Regards,

Agustin 

Amazing thanks soo much!

Hi @Alistair Lowe-Norris Al,

Well your reply saved me some typing :) Let me know if I can help now I’m on the ‘outside’.

@Deleted Hi, I spent 16 years working in Microsoft UK. My last couple of years were spent around Change Management and helping a group of UK managed partners to create Change Management practices. I’m ‘out’ now sailing my yacht around the world but still very passionate about this topic. Feel free to connect on LinkedIn etc. If you want to discuss anything. Being ahead of Prosci will align you well to the work led by Alistair and team. 

Hello Malc,

Sailing sounds amazing!  You should come over and try Vancouver Island is amazing :)

I'd definitely be interested in hearing your experience with O365 adoption. It is a space that we are very passionate about at Change Champions. Let me know when you have a moment to chat and I'd be pleased to set up a Skype call.

Thank you!

This sounds great. I would be very interested in knowing as and when this program becomes more broadly available. Whom do you suggest we contact in our local subsidiary (India)?

Now Microsoft Inspire has happened, I rounded up some links to share on what's going on.

• If your focus as a partner is Office/Microsoft 365 adoption, then watch the Microsoft Inspire session for Modern Workplace called "OFC118 - Retain customers for life through customer success and adoption change management" (direct link here)
  • If your focus as a partner is Dynamics 365 adoption, then watch the Microsoft Inspire session for Business Applications called "BA146 - Grow your Microsoft Dynamics customers and business with customer success" (direct link here)
  • You should also review the recent announcements on the upcoming Advanced Specialization on Adoption and Change Management (direct link here)
  • To support partners being able to achieve the P-CSM designation, we are launching a series of boot camp training that will include 3 days for the Prosci® Certification in Change Management and a ½ day devoted to the application of the Prosci® tools to drive the adoption of Modern Workplace technologies. There will be a cost to attend these classes. Attending these classes will also provide access to the "Microsoft Adoption Services Program for Partners" IP bundle that extends the Prosci methodology for Office 365 and comes with a 40,000 word Delivery Guide and assets for use. This IP bundle is currently in limited release. Over time the thinking is to expand the availability of this IP from P-CSM partners to all partners at the Action Pack level and above.

Your best bet to find out more on all of these items is to use your existing, local Microsoft partner contacts to seek to engage with the P-CSM program at this time. The P-CSM program is led at a worldwide level by the Microsoft speakers on the two Microsoft Inspire recordings shown above.

Thanks,

Alistair Lowe-Norris

Hi Alistair,

do you have any new updates/links for the "upcoming Advanced Specialization on Adoption and Change Management" at Microsoft Partner site? The only material available (PDF) is quite generic?

Hi @Alistair Lowe-Norris we've been trying to pursue the P-CSM offering since the beginning of July but don't seem to be able to find out where to sign-up to take part. We were advised to consider this by Matt Kitson, CSM senior in the UK. Can you advise? Thanks

@LindaPh - please connect with Steve.Green@microsoft.com directly and tell him I've sent you his way, and he will be able to help you! Thanks, Alistair.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Drishti Vomstein (Occasional Reader)
Solution

Hi Agustin,

There is a framework MS is giving to partners for Adoption and Change Management.  You can find the materials, a video explaining and more info at https://aka.ms/changemanagement-for-partners   

Hope this helps you!

Gabriel

View solution in original post