SOLVED

Digital Profile Badges

Iron Contributor

Hi @Karuana Gatimu  ...we are driving the Teams Adoption for us and our clients. How do can access the Digital Profile Badge like shown below?? 

Digital Badge.png

27 Replies
Not aware we have a way to have this, but interested to know too

@Juan Carlos González Martín wrote:
Not aware we have a way to have this, but interested to know too

Same here :)

following
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

I saw that yesterday in the video, what a great way to recognize Champions and draw attention to their expertise.  It sounded like Microsoft were building a self-service way to implement this at a click of a button.  It would be fascinating to learn more about this and whether it could be made available for customers.

Badge.png

@Cian Allner  ... Yeah ..its a  fantastic and exciting way to enthusiastic Champions using thiew own digital badge. 

@Cian Allner wrote:

I saw that yesterday in the video, what a great way to recognize Champions and draw attention to their expertise.  It sounded like Microsoft were building a self-service way to implement this at a click of a button.  It would be fascinating to learn more about this and whether it could be made available for customers.

Badge.png

Looks like a great feature. This can also be used in other areas. Maybe we should ask the presenters of the video.

05E1755E-3630-4C01-B07E-DEF328474285.jpeg

@Pieter Kops  ...sent a Tweet to Pouneh Kauman yesterday on this  ..hope she replies ..

Hi there, anyone who has figured this out how we can implement this within Teams. Really interested to offer the same for the Champions within our company.

This is a really cool idea! :)

I’m guessing they just “photoshopped” the profile picture.
It can be a really strong motivation point in a process of Teams adoption. It would be great to see it as a basic functional in future Teams updates. Please vote for this - https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/38233777-custom-badge-or-statu...
All I can say is stay tuned here :)

@Aroh Shukla I was told this would be released in January with other resources like the Art of Teamwork. Haven't seen anything though. 

@Karuana Gatimu 

Can you please let me know where I can find the way to have those badges so I can motivate our customer champions ? ;) 

Thanks 

Lionel 

following

@Amy Talhouk  I can think of a low-tech way of doing it - Get permission to edit their profile Pic in Office 365, have an overlay that you can use with people's pictures....

@PadraigSREVThanks for the reply! Just so I understand - are you saying you have an overlay to apply? That would be great! Would love to show people the Champion Love!

Something Like the attached, download the users profile picture, paste this over it in "Transparent" mode.

Sample Digital Badge.png

@Amy Talhouk 

Just to let you know, I did that "overlay" in Microsoft paint in about 3 minutes, I'm sure you would be able to do better/get someone in-houseto do it.

@PadraigSREV 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

Badge.png

View solution in original post