First published on TECHNET on Jun 07, 2018
I figured I would bring some of the information to you along with some suggestions.
My suggestion is to create a Governance Steering team, it should contain some of the following groups (CVS might have others that would be handy)
- IT members – Any member of your team with some knowledge of SharePoint
- Business Users – A few IT friendly business members, they need to be involved to help with getting the right feel for what is acceptable
- Stakeholder – An executive member who can put there weight behind the policies and insure they stick when challenged
Some things to think about:
- Approval members in Governance Steering team
- Which subjects will be covered in the document
- How often you will revise the document
What is governance in SharePoint?
IT governance in SharePoint
Application management and governance in SharePoint
Information management and governance in SharePoint
Governance SharePoint Server