SOLVED

problem RDP Azure VM

Brass Contributor

Whenever I try to login in my Server I get following error The remote computer that you are trying to connect to requires Network Level Authentication (NLA), but your Windows domain controller cannot be contacted to perform NLA. If you are an administrator on the remote computer, you can disable NLA by using the options on the Remote tab of the System Properties dialog box.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by hamma91 (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hi

You will need to find why your domain controller is not accessible. Check your dns server and check the connectivity through run command
test-net connection -ComputerName IpofYourDC -Port 88 -InformationDetails Detailed .
Then do the same with your dns server with port 53 . You can also leverage Network Watcher with Ip flow verify
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by hamma91 (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hi

You will need to find why your domain controller is not accessible. Check your dns server and check the connectivity through run command
test-net connection -ComputerName IpofYourDC -Port 88 -InformationDetails Detailed .
Then do the same with your dns server with port 53 . You can also leverage Network Watcher with Ip flow verify

View solution in original post