In March, we added a lot of great new capabilities to Azure Data Factory, including high demanding features like loading data from SAP HANA, SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and SFTP, performance enhancement of directly loading from Data Lake Store into SQL Data Warehouse, data movement support for the first region in the UK (UK South), and a new Spark activity for rich data transformation. Following is a complete list of Azure Data Factory March new features:
- Support data loading from SAP HANA and SAP DW
- Support data loading from SFTP
- Performance enhancement of direct loading from Data Lake Store to Azure SQL Data Warehouse via PolyBase
- Spark activity for rich data transformation
- Max allowed cloud Data Movement Units increase
- UK data center now available for data movement
Read more about it on the Azure blog.