Azure Log analytics functions disappear

Brass Contributor

Hi,

I am using multiple functions in Log Analytics but suddenly tonight they disappear:

akefallonitis_0-1589317371539.png

Although i recreate some for testing and save them i cannot use them in a query:

'' operator: Failed to resolve table or column or scalar expression named 'test'

akefallonitis_1-1589317420575.png

Is this regular ? Is there a bug or a temporary failure ? Does it happened to anyone before?

I know its pretty weird but it is also unfortunate to have build your whole logic in analytics based on functions and realize that suddenly nothing is working because of that.

4 Replies

@akefallonitis : Similar just happened to me. I am in singapore time zone and just few minutes ago it disappeared from my instance and some of my function based queries and visualization failed.

@Deepanshu_Marwah / @akefallonitis Yes, same thing happened to me as well, functions are visible in saved queries but not under tables,,,, this has to be esclated

@akefallonitis 

We experience exactly the same issue today (North Europe)

Yesterday everything was working ok - today the functions no longer work.

Just as a test I've created a new function but I cannot refer to it from other queries.

Thanks,
Mau

@akefallonitis Same problem here in Northern Europe. All my functions have disappeared.