1) Via Azure Portal, this is for Azure Machines:
- Login to Azure Portal. Navigate to Effected Workspace.
- Click on "Virtual Machines" in "Workspace Data Sources" on the blade left side.
- Select the impacted Virtual Machine. Disconnect the machine and reconnect it back. With this OMSAgent will get re-registered and will resolve the issue
2) Via terminal, this is for On-Prem Azure Machines:
- Connect to the impacted linux machine.
- Purge the installation of OMSAgent using below command. This command should be executed with root privileges.
sudo "/opt/microsoft/omsagent/bin/uninstall" P
- Re-Onboard the linux machine to the Log Analytics using steps mentioned in this url (https://github.com/microsoft/OMS-Agent-for-Linux#quick-install-guide)
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.