Yes, it is possible to have a dynamic filter in Azure DevOps Dashboards to allow you to select a specific project and show only data from that project. You can achieve this using the Power BI integration with Azure DevOps. Here are the high-level steps:
- Connect your Azure DevOps organization to Power BI.
- Create a Power BI report using the Azure DevOps data source.
- In Power BI, create a filter based on the project field in the Azure DevOps data source.
- Embed the Power BI report in your Azure DevOps Dashboard.
- Make the filter in the Power BI report available in the Azure DevOps Dashboard.
With these steps, you can create a dynamic filter in your Azure DevOps Dashboard that allows you to select a specific project, and the data in the report will update accordingly.