1. Configure AD Recycle Bin in your lab.
2. Create a user and then delete it.
3. Recreate the user manually in another OU (same name, samaccountname, UPN – just in a different location).
4. Restore the deleted user to its previous location using the recycle bin.
5. Note how the identical users exist and have an identical samaccountname.
6. Logon as that user and the restored user will have its samaccountname mangled with $DUPLICATE.
Even better, I can just find the locked accounts and unlock them right there.
Or even betterer…er:
Woot, let’s unlock everyone and hit the bar!
Not as much as this guy, obviously
Aha, there’s that spreadsheet I was looking for… eww, it’s got eggshell goop on it.
The last one should be a band name
Jonathan: Darn you, Ned. I lost track of an hour on this ConceptRobots site .
Ned: I should get a commission from the sites I push in Friday mail sacks.
Jonathan: Yes… you wield your influence so adroitly.
Ned: Or was it… androidly?
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.