Skype for Businesses is pleased to announce the release of SfB Server Cumulative Update 5
In addition to various bug fixes, several new features are included in this update.
1. Enable Delegate Management in UCWA (Unified Communication Web API)
2. UCWA scopes based authorization supported for onprem
3. CORS (Cross Origin) supported for onprem
4. JoinLauncher: Port Modern Meeting Join Experience to W16
5. Fix move-csmeetingroom cmdlet for onprem->online move
6. Supporting CallerID policy for hybrid tenants
7. Create New-CsOnPremApplicationEndpoint commandlet (Intune)
For more information, please visit
Support for Windows Server 2016? The TechNet page mentions it would be coming in CU5: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn951388.aspx#OS
Edit: I guess the page does say "after CU5", so maybe no support yet.
Hi @Jeff Brown - stay tuned. It's coming!
Thank you for this update! I was about to open a ticket and now I don't have to.
@Earl Zirkle - Boom!
Is there an enhancement in this CU to enable the "Press 1" for the PSTN "call me at" feature in order to prevent getting voice mails on SfB conferences? Rumor has it that was being released soon for on premise SfB 2015. Fingers crossed.
Looks like Support for 2016 is included.
Supports to use Windows 2016 as the operating system in Skype for Business Server 2015
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.