I’m the partner program manager for the Remote Desktop Services (RDS) team. I help our ISV partners develop on our platform. Any API that is available to partners outside of Microsoft is documented on MSDN , but the MSDN format doesn’t always make it easy to publish longer documents or sample code. That’s why we created a new site on Microsoft’s Code Gallery, where we can publish this kind of information.
Remote Desktop Services Developer Resources currently contains the following documents:
· How to use the pluggable authentication and authorization framework for RD Gateway (in short, it enables companies to plug in a custom authentication and authorization scheme)
· How to send the publishing feed to another Web site or to a new client application
· The Visual Studio settings you should use for creating plug-ins for RDS
It also contains samples for the following:
· Creating filter plug-ins for the RD Connection Broker server
· Creating resource plug-ins for the RD Connection Broker server
· Consuming the publishing feed on a new Web page
· Consuming the publishing feed in a client application
That’s just the beginning. If you’re a developer and there are samples that you’d like to see, please comment in the Discussions section on the site and we’ll try to help out. I’m afraid we can’t help debug your code, but we do want to get the information out there that you need to be successful. Your feedback helps us deliver what you need.
Thanks, and I hope to see you there!
P.S. If you’re an IT pro looking for server management scripts, please check out the RDS site on Script Center , where you’ll find a plethora of PowerShell and VBScript administrative scripts.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.