- Updated the Signing in to the Azure portal section, with the information that the Azure AD role that was formerly known as "Information Protection administrator" is now named "Azure Information Protection administrator", to help denote that this role is not supported by the Office 365 Security & Compliance Center, the Microsoft 365 security center, or the Microsoft 365 compliance center. Similar updates are made throughout the documentation, including the FAQ Do you need to be a global admin to configure Azure Information Protection, or can I delegate to oth...
- Updated to remove the preview disclaimer now that this feature is declared generally available.
- Updated support statements for Windows Server 2019 and SharePoint Server 2019, which are now supported for the scanner. These statements are also updated in Deploying previous versions of the Azure Information Protection scanner to automatically classify an....
Azure Information Protection unified labeling client - Version release history and support policy
- Updated with information about using Windows Update to upgrade this client, and a section for the Version 2.0.779.0 release. This release contains a single fix to resolve a race-condition issue where sometimes, no labels display in Office apps or File Explorer.
- Updated to remove the release section for version 18.104.22.168 now it's out of support. Version 22.214.171.124 is the minimum client version supported.
- Updated the How to label files non-interactively for Azure Information Protection section, to use the new Azure AD app registration process. A big "thank you" to Mark Wilson, one of our Senior Premier Field Engineers for getting these instructions updated from the legacy app registration process.
- Updated to include the new macOS Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in for Mac.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.