Windows Server Summit 2024
Mar 26 2024 08:00 AM - Mar 28 2024 04:30 PM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community
LIVE

Accessing trials and kits for Windows Server

Community Manager

Updated May 20, 2022: This issue is now resolved. Please visit the Microsoft Evaluation Center at www.microsoft.com/EvalCenter for access to the latest trials and evaluations for Windows client, Windows Server, and other Microsoft products and kits.

As you may have noticed, the Microsoft Evaluation Center is temporarily unavailable. While work is underway to restore this valuable service, you can access Windows Server and Windows client trials, evaluations, and related kits at the links below.

Windows Server 180-day evaluations

Windows Server 2022

Windows Server 2019

de-de: ISO

de-de: ISO

en-us: ISO

en-us: ISO

en-us: VHD

en-us: VHD

en-us: LOF - ISO

en-us: FOD - ISO

es-es: ISO

es-es: ISO

fr-fr: ISO

fr-fr: ISO

it-it: ISO

it-it: ISO

ja-jp: ISO

ja-jp: ISO

ru-ru: ISO

ru-ru: ISO

zh-cn: ISO

zh-cn: ISO

Windows Server on Azure

Windows Server on Azure

Create a Windows Server VM in Azure

LOF = language packs and optional features
FOD = features on demand

Windows Virtual Hardware Lab Kit (VHLK)

VHD version

VHLK for Windows 11

VHLK for Windows Server 2022

VHLK for Windows 10, version 2004

Windows client 90-day evaluations

Windows 11 Enterprise

Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

de-de: x64

de-de: x64 | x86

de-de: x64 | x86

en-gb: x64

en-gb: x64 | x86

en-gb: x64 | x86

en-us: x64

en-us: x64 | x86

en-us: x64 | x86

es-es: x64

es-es: x64 | x86

es-es: x64 | x86

fr-fr: x64

fr-fr: x64 | x86

fr-fr: x64 | x86

it-it: x64

it-it: x64 | x86

it-it: x64 | x86

ja-jp: x64

ja-jp: x64 | x86

ja-jp: x64 | x86

ko-kr: x64

ko-kr: x64 | x86

ko-kr: x64 | x86

pt-br: x64

pt-br: x64 | x86

pt-br: x64 | x86

zh-cn: x64

zh-cn: x64 | x86

zh-cn: x64 | x86

zh-tw: x64

zh-tw: x64 | x86

zh-tw: x64 | x86

Deployment lab kits

Lab kit

Windows 11 and Office 365 Deployment Lab Kit (+ lab guides)

Windows 10 and Office 365 Deployment Lab Kit (+ lab guides)

Note: The Deployment Lab Kits include the 90-day evaluations of Windows 11 or Windows 10 listed above. They are updated every 90 days with a fresh version of the 90-day evaluation software. As a result, please note that the Windows 10 deployment lab kit will be refreshed by May 16th with a new 90-day evaluation of Windows 10 Enterprise.

36 Replies

Many thanks Heather!! I hate to be a burden but... Could you give me a link to Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager .iso?

@Heather Poulsen - I can only imagine how many more of this style of request.  I am traveling to a remote site and thought that I would be able to easily download the Hyper-V Server 2019 eval version (the free core hyper visor - not the one embedded within server 2019 standard (core)), but lo and behold, Microsoft has different plans.  It seems like it would not take MS over a week to correct the access to the eval center. I wish these trials were available within my BusinessAccount. You posted a very nice list the basic full versions of Server 2022 and Server 2019, but not the version that I believe that I need. Do you know the location of Hyper-V Server 2019 (the last [at this time] free version of the Microsoft Hypervisor)?

Where I can download Windows Admin Center?
Or better also the links to SCSM, SCOM, SCORCH, in the 2019 and 2022 versions. :) that would be great.
This is awesome, thank you!
Wow thanks! We just got a new server and needed the ISO to install.
Hello Heather, is there maybe also a 180-day evaluation version of Windows Server 2016 en-us ISO available? The ISO file should normally be on the eval center and I need it for my education. Since the center doesn't work I can't find it anywhere.

@KainStropov - It looks like you can grab the evaluation of the Windows Admin Center here: http://aka.ms/WACdownload 

Any one else's download of the ISO fail half way through?

@Heather Poulsen Hi, The link you provided is not for Windows Server 2019, it has been installed for Windows Server 2016, Can I have a valid link for Windows Server 2019 STD Evaluation

https://software-static.download.prss.microsoft.com/db/download/444969d5-f34g-4e03-ac9d-1f9786c69161...

@Heather Poulsen this is beneficial for some, it doesn't help those of us who might need access to 2012 RC2 or 2016. Sure the latest and greatest is good, but for a startup that has a limited budget it might be better to go with older versions and move to the latest and greatest once the business gets stronger.

Hello @Heather Poulsen, thank you so much for all the link.
can you share the link for Hyper-V Server 2019 ?? 

@Heather Poulsen would you happen to have a link for the Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager trial ISO please and any other SCCM type server app? Thanks

@Heather Poulsen Hello Heather.

I am trying to rebuild my corrupted Server 2016. I desperately need the Server 2016 Standard en-us ISO.

Thank you!

@Heather Poulsen Thank you for this. Do you have a link to 2012 R2? 

@Heather Poulsen 

Any word on when this will be resolved?

I need to get copies of Hyper-V Server 2016 and 2019 for proof of concept work.

@Heather Poulsen 
Hi, I hope you are doing very well, if it's possible, can you also provide Hyper-V Server 2019 ISO?