fallas en teclado a,z,q1,| y demas hacia la izquierda, por actualizar windows update

Copper Contributor

desde el año 2020 tuve problemas con la actualizacion de windows update 20h1 me daño el teclado hace 2 meses recien lo cambien y otra vez vuelvo a tener problemas un tecnico en linea de microsoft me desactivo para siempre el windows update, pero sigo con la duda porque las actualizaciones me dañan el teclado

10 Replies

Hi @javier78 

Please download the Update Assistant from the official Microsoft website and your problems will be over.

Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

no entiendo, ya tengo windows 10 home single

muchas veces soporte de microsoft formateo la portatil en linea pero ya el teclado se daño y tuve que cambiarlo pero despues de un mes de uso otra vez me vuelven los problemas con las mismas teclas a,q,z, tecnicos de la comunidad de hp me dijeron que es por windows update, ahora que hago ya se BORRO Y SE INSTALO EL WINDOWS VARIAS VECES SE HIZO UNA INSTALACION EN LIMPIO BORRANDO TODO

@javier78 

I don't understand, and I have windows 10 home single"

In the link that I shared is the first option (Update now) it will allow you to download the update assistant that will prepare your computer for the correct update.

@javier78 

many times microsoft support formatted the laptop online but already the keyboard was damaged and I had to change it but after a month of use again I return the problems with the same keys a, q, z, technicians of the hp community told me that it is for windows update, now that I do it is already ERASED AND INSTALLED THE WINDOWS SEVERAL TIMES AN INSTALLATION WAS MADE IN CLEAN ERASING EVERYTHING '

Please download drivers from your PC manufacturer's website and download updates from the Microsoft Store

@javier78 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Windows 10 space - please post Windows 10 questions here in the future. 

la edición que tengo es windows 10 home single lenguaje
version 21h2
se instaló el 03/11/2021
compilación 19044.2006
esta desactualizado?
y ahora que hago, cual es el problema?, ¿que es lo que causa que se dañen los teclados y justo las mismas teclas?, o es que como dicen que son las actualizaciones de windows update

@javier78 

"and now that I do, what is the problem? what is it that causes the keyboards to be damaged and just the same keys? or is that as they say they are the updates of windows update"

No, it's rather a problem with the motherboard of your computer, (unfortunately, if no one else reports a problem after the update, it is worth buying a new computer)

Good luck.