SOLVED

Where I can find pricing?

Iron Contributor

Hello to everyone,

In our organization we setup Universal Print and now we get message that we need to buy prints? We have Business Premium licenses for all users - isn't it included in this plan? 

2 Replies
best response confirmed by EduardoDelima (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Hi @EduardoDelima ,

Universal Print is included in Business Premium, but you can't print unlimited. If you print more print jobs you need to get print volume. See here: License Universal Print | Microsoft Docs

Each user with Business Premium gets 5 print jobs per month, and they are pooled. Meaning if you have 10 users, your organization gets 50 print jobs.

I wrote a post about this as well. Check it out here: Universal Print: What should I do after Preview? (calkic.com) 

good luck and feel free to ask anything.

Sir, thank you! Just what I needed.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by EduardoDelima (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Hi @EduardoDelima ,

Universal Print is included in Business Premium, but you can't print unlimited. If you print more print jobs you need to get print volume. See here: License Universal Print | Microsoft Docs

Each user with Business Premium gets 5 print jobs per month, and they are pooled. Meaning if you have 10 users, your organization gets 50 print jobs.

I wrote a post about this as well. Check it out here: Universal Print: What should I do after Preview? (calkic.com) 

good luck and feel free to ask anything.

View solution in original post