This forum is fully managed by Microsoft Employees and sometimes response to moderator requests are time consuming. In other forums like Microsoft Answers or Microsoft Q&A, they have a program called Volunteer Moderator program where they get help from active community users to do a moderation. I believe to speed up the moderation for this forum, it is good idea to create such a program. Normally , those who have posted several questions and received marked as answer or like and have been active in forum, we be invited to program, I recommend the program should be as follow:
1) before granting the Volunteer Moderator status, you should provide them with a training and teach them how to do it.
2) You may monitor Volunteer Moderators and guide them and advise them on how to be a good moderator and evaluate them to decide if they will continue to be a moderator or not like three months observation (while having permission).
3) Volunteer moderators would be able to perform the following tasks:
- Remove a post
- Edit a post for CoC
- Move a post to correct category
- Monitor and take action on posts reported a abuse