SOLVED

How do you post something on this site

Iron Contributor

I created a post a few hours back and can't find it. Where is it?

13 Replies
best response confirmed by Michelle Porreca (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Just click on your avatar on the top right of any page and click My Profile, with your profile open, it shows which discussions you have created and with the drop-down box, you can show which discussions you have replied to.  

Profile.png

Also by default, if you go to My Subscriptions, listed from your avatar, you'll see any posts you have contributed to. 

THANK YOU, this is what I was looking for.

As it turns out the other post I mentioned I posted yesterday is not listed. Not sure what happened to it.

how to you even post one? why I don't have enough privilege? Is it have to pay some subscription fees to MS?

@Michelle Porreca wrote:

@PascalTriangle wrote:

how to you even post one? why I don't have enough privilege? Is it have to pay some subscription fees to MS?

We can all see your post here, so it's working already. Are you saying though you can't post a new topic? If it is, that might be a restriction for new accounts to combat spam but after a while, it will start working I'd assume. Spam has been an issue here on occasion, so that would be understandable if that's the case.

Thanks, I

@Cian Allner wrote:

@PascalTriangle wrote:

@Michelle Porreca wrote:

We can all see your post here, so it's working already. Are you saying though you can't post a new topic? If it is, that might be a restriction for new accounts to combat spam but after a while, it will start working I'd assume. Spam has been an issue here on occasion, so that would be understandable if that's the case.

am new to here. Yes, I able to post new topic now. 

I can post anything on this worthless web site.  Theres always some error and then some other error.  eat **bleep**.  

Hmmm. I can't seem to post a new topic either. Hopefully if I reply to this thread then the option for me to post a new topic will appear. Really need some help with a question I have! :)
Does it work to reply to a topic to be able to post a new one ? Let's see it !
Testing because I cant reply either
Yea I can't find how to create a new post either

Thank you! That helped me as well!

I'm a confused new bee here, I can't even post something?? anyone can guide me where to start posting in tech community?
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Michelle Porreca (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Just click on your avatar on the top right of any page and click My Profile, with your profile open, it shows which discussions you have created and with the drop-down box, you can show which discussions you have replied to.  

Profile.png

Also by default, if you go to My Subscriptions, listed from your avatar, you'll see any posts you have contributed to. 

View solution in original post