SOLVED

Cant recover child's email

This thread has been locked for new comments by a moderator, if you have a new similar issue then please start a new thread.
Copper Contributor

Hi, I can't recover my son's email address. He had incorrectly entered his passoword to many times. I've gone through the recovery process but keep getting the email response of, "you haven't entered enough information." The email address was solely created to create a nintendo account so hasn't been used to send any emails. Is there anyway I can recover it?

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Allen (Community Manager)
Microsoft Verified Best Answer
Solution

@Paige86 

Thanks for posting, unfortunately we have no ability to help you with Microsoft Account queries here at the Microsoft Tech Community. The best and only solution I can offer you is to please contact Microsoft Support, they should be able to help resolve your query.

Thanks

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Allen (Community Manager)
Microsoft Verified Best Answer
Solution

@Paige86 

Thanks for posting, unfortunately we have no ability to help you with Microsoft Account queries here at the Microsoft Tech Community. The best and only solution I can offer you is to please contact Microsoft Support, they should be able to help resolve your query.

Thanks

View solution in original post