SOLVED

Update App Package with new Developer Portal Teams

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone,

I Want to know how to Update Package for exist app from new Developer Portal Teams 

I can update package from teams admin center and old teams app store look but now I can only update package from teams admin 

any help 

4 Replies

@AH123260 - Please follow the below documentation which explains how to update  an app package. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/MicrosoftTeams/manage-apps?toc=%2Fmicrosoftteams%2Fplatform%2Ftoc.j....

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

the documentation how to update an app package in Teams App Studio not developer portal
i want to know to upload package from new dev portal
best response confirmed by AH123260 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@AH123260 - In the developer portal after making necessary changes Publish the application and Click on 'Submit app update' as shown in below screenshot:

Prasad_DasMSFT_1-1642679823136.png

After submission, it will be Pending with Teams admin and once approved, it will get updated.

Prasad_DasMSFT_0-1642679765670.png

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

@AH123260 - Could you please confirm if your issue has resolved with above suggestion or still looking for any help?
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by AH123260 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@AH123260 - In the developer portal after making necessary changes Publish the application and Click on 'Submit app update' as shown in below screenshot:

Prasad_DasMSFT_1-1642679823136.png

After submission, it will be Pending with Teams admin and once approved, it will get updated.

Prasad_DasMSFT_0-1642679765670.png

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post