AutoUpdate 3.8

Brass Contributor

I see this was just pushed out and I updated to it. Will this stop me from getting the daily builds I have been getting of Skype for Business for Mac?? 

7 Replies

Hi Mike,

We don't provide daily builds, but this update shouldn't impact you from receiving them, from what I'm aware of...

I have been getting an update once a day sometimes 2 times a day.
Same here, loads of updates for SfB Mac but not release notes updates.

Yeah I hate that. But since I see no new features I am guessing they are removing bugs before they launch it. I am surprised how feature lite this is going to go out. Once people get past the new interface I think you will see some yelling until they add in the basic features. 

I am not sure what you mean by daily builds. As we are leading up towards GA we have been updating more than usual to validation some fixes. There are nothing new in those builds just fixes.
That's what I mean. We get a new build/ release each day right now. I get it might not be the case as you move forward and get past GA.
But the question has been answered. I am getting them when you release them so 3.8 is getting them.
Latest build from today (3639) has already crashed a few times on me and refusing to join meetings