Moder Pages Loosing Content Like Links And Images

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

During the last 7 days we are experiencing issues with our modern pages. They are loosing content like links and images from web parts like Hero and page headers.

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar issues? Does it have anything to do with Hub roll out that is currently underway on our organization?

5 Replies

I have not have not had these issues, but my coworker has in the last week as you mentioned. We have not been able to determine what is causing the issue and why she is the only one being impacted. 

Is this still causing a problem for you? Have you followed up with support? 

Ive started noticing this today. We're on first release and have had Hubs for a little bit, I wouldnt associate with that. I also notice I get a little "..." menu in a box for the horizontal nav on modern pages that I dont recall seeing.

I think there is a general little update that broke a few things :(
Sorry, for reply this late, but I did not receive any notification from Microsoft regarding your answer.

It is still happening.
We are just testing one page with a Hero web part for several days. We add links in certain format, wait for 3 days, after which all links and images disapper, the we add links again in different format and after 3 days, again they disappear.

We are testing formats like:
that share version with a lot of letters and number
Direct links to document folders, but we lefth that ?csf=1&e=sMth at the end
We tried without this ?... at the end
And finally we are now testing links without that .../:f/r/... in the middle
Sorry for late reply. Thanks for the info.
We are still experiencing the exact same issue, and Hubs have been long gone deployed on our instance.

UPDATE: It is still happening. We tried all possible changes to URLs we are using and there was no change. After 3-5 days the links to files disappear.