List created in Lists fails to load in browser.

Copper Contributor

I've created a list in Lists using browser (Edge). Now it fails to load in the browser (Something went wrong error message).

It loads fine in the mobile app.

Others that I have shared it with also gets the same error message.

This is using Personal OneDrive

The following request is listed in the developer tools and it fails:

https://lists.microsoft.com/personal/28e25f5bcfdde72e/_api/web/GetList(@listUrl)/RenderListDataAsStream?@listUrl=%27%2Fpersonal%2F28e25f5bcfdde72e%2FLists%2FInnbo%20Krkenesveien%27&View=  

It fails with 400 Bad Request

Response is

{
"error": {
"code": "-2147024809, System.ArgumentException",
"message": {
"lang": "en-US",
"value": "Value does not fall within the expected range."
}
}
}

5 Replies
Are you trying to share a specific List view with them or the entire list? The URL shown above looks incomplete. What happens when you try to access the view in the browser that ends in /allitems.aspx?
The entire list. It works as long as they use the mobile app. Not the browser. The URL is from the request made by lists.microsoft.com when navigating to the list using the UI, so if it's not correct then there is a service issue
The result is the same no matter what I put into the View parameter. I've tried a few views that exists, and used with and without the .aspx ending. I don't know the ID of the views, so I'm unable to try that.
It could very well be a service issue. I typically wait a day or two and if not resolved, open a support ticket. Sorry I couldn't be of assistance.
Thank you for your input. I've already waited since Saturday. I tried to open a service ticket, but they could not help other than referring me to this community. I'm frankly shocked that Microsoft does not provide any support of value to their products, and I pay for their products too.