⚙️ How to set up and use the Board View in Microsoft Lists

MVP

NEW VIDEO N. 183 

The boar view in Microsoft Lists or SharePoint offers the possibility to organize the content of a list divided per bucket or stage. 

This new view is the perfect match for those cases when the user needs to track and monitor processes and workflows. 

6 Replies
Very helpful and well produced.
Thanks Tom it's very appreciated

Hi, @Giuliano De Luca 

I watched the video, but I don't have board view on my Lists when I click on + to create a view. The only options that it gives me are List, Calendar, and Gallery.

@Ailon_Meir Are you using modern experience like this: 

ganeshsanap_0-1666162803686.png

1. Which list template are you using?
  2. Which subscription are you using? 
  3. Are you using government tenant, etc.?

Also, should have at least one Choice or Yes/No (Boolean) column in your list to create a board view in SharePoint online lists: Board view in SharePoint online / Microsoft Lists 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Hi @ganeshsanap,

My subscription is free. What type of subscription do I need to get board view?

I have my board setup but I want to change the order of the buckets.  At the end of your video you briefly describe how to do this but when I view all items it resorts to a list view instead of the board view.  I was able to remove the status that I don't need but when I change back to board view the old status buckets are still there.  Any ideas on how to fix this @Giuliano De Luca ?