1. On the Control tab , click Policies.
2. Click Create policy and select File policy .
Figure 1. Create a file policy
3. Call the policy Box data protection
4. Select Policy Severity .
5. Under Create a filter for the files this policy will act on , select App equals Box.
Figure 2. Policy filters
6. Within that app, look for files that contain Credit Card information as follows: Under Content inspection method select Built-in DLP and then select Include files that match a preset expression and select All countries:Finance:Credit card number.
Figure 3. Policy - content inspection rulesUnder Governance, open the Box section and select Apply classification label . Select the label you wish to apply. Through the integration between Cloud App Security and Azure Information Protection , you can select from your existing list of classification labels. If you haven’t created Azure Information Protection labels yet, click here to learn more here .
Figure 4. Policy governance action
7. Click Create .And that is it! All documents that are scanned and found to include credit card data will have the specified classification label applied, and now are protected.
Figure 5. Investigate by file typeYou will see that all files with that label will show up instantly.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.