Help needed for powerapps forms to include excel grid

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Not sure if anyone could help. I have created a sharepoint list with the powerapp request form as shown below (see picture 1) which includes a section to add attachments. I would like to further simplify to include the requirement information in the attachment on this form as well (see picture 2).

I would also need the information in picture 2 to be able to link to a separate sharepoint list which able to populate itemized information for tracking purposes. (see picture 3).

Picture 1

Bessie1335_0-1684392340317.png

Picture 2

Bessie1335_1-1684392682044.png

Picture 3

Bessie1335_2-1684392963567.png

4 Replies

@Bessie1335 Do you want editable excel file within Power Apps form (I don't think it is possible) or just want to attach excel file to SharePoint list item using Power apps form?

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

I don't mean an excel file within power apps form but editable grids that can capture the information in the same format so that it can link to a separate sharepoint list which able to populate itemized information for tracking purposes. (see picture 3).

@Bessie1335 Check below videos by @RezaDorrani, those will help you:

1. Editable Grid in Power Apps | SharePoint List 
  2. Power Apps Editable Table/Gallery like Excel (Tutorial) 
  3. 23:49 Power Apps Editable Grid using Gallery & Modern Controls 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For the third video, it is showing how to create a editable grid with information from a sharepoint list. What I need is the how to link the information from the editable grid to a different sharepoint list (itemized).