Upgrade Planner Limits

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I work with projects with many task and many single projects and some big projects, so I would like some limits to be upgraded or removed:

• New task field or remove labels or buckets limits: I would like this so I can clasify my task by the corresponding project, or having not limits labels for projects in one plan. I would add about 5 to 10 projects by month, and having my task with label or the new camp.
  • Filters/Order: It would be nice to be able to organize labels and buckets, or have them organized automatically alphabetically. It is difficult to search as they are disorganized.
  • Groups: Make a friendly view. Group by bucket, labels, or anything is not view friendly. They take up too much space across the width of the swamp.
  • Filters/Hide: Make an option to hide what you dont want to see, and When you select a filter, would be good only to see what you filter. Example: if I filter by label green, I dont want to see all others labels, the same with buckets, or when you filter by asigneed, I dont want to see buckets or labels columns where the user doesnt has any task.
  • NEW! To be able to post images on notes and comments
  • NEW! Administration of members permissions, who can add, edit, delete, or make anything with tasks
  • Others limits would be good to remove or upgrade:

PLAN LIMITS

Field

Actual Limit

I WOULD LIKE

Maximum active tasks in a plan

about 9600

Maximum tasks in a plan

about 90000 or no limits

Maximum tasks created by a user

about 120000 or no limits

0 Replies