I want to set up outlook rules with many customisation

Copper Contributor

Hi Community,

I want help in setting up outlook rules.

I use Outlook Desktop on Windows Laptop. I have access to new outlook, classic outlook and Outlook web too.

I will start with an example here.

Scenario 1:

Smith is a customer success associate, and his email ID is email address removed for privacy reasons

And we have a central email ID which is email address removed for privacy reasons

So, whenever a client sends an email to Smith, we want that central email ID should also be in CC automatically whenever Smith receives email.

So, this is how it should work:

To: email address removed for privacy reasons

CC: email address removed for privacy reasons (Automatically got in CC whenever a client shares an email to Smith)

Also, we want to put some exceptions here. If an email is received from a specific domain, then the central email ID should not be in the CC.

Scenario 2:

Whenever Smith shares an email, we want that email address removed for privacy reasons should be in CC automatically. But there is one condition that we want to set up a rule where if an email is shared to a specific domain, then the central email ID should not be in the CC.

For example:

To: email address removed for privacy reasons

CC: email address removed for privacy reasons (Domains @microsoft.com is an exception and in CC the central email ID should not be marked.)

This is very critical for me to have this rule. Can anyone please help me here to have a solution here?

0 Replies