That video couldn't be found. The content may have been removed.

Copper Contributor

Hello,

Could someone help me with following trouble?

We recorded our meeting with colleagues but can't open the video. I'm peaty sure it must be available in MS Stream. 

Got error message: 

That video couldn't be found.
The content may have been removed

Thank you,
Marta
3 Replies
Hi Marta,

Do you know who did the meeting recording in the Teams meeting? That is the user where it would be stored in Stream. Is it visible at all?

If not, it may have been accidentally deleted. Again under the user who recorded the video I would check the recycle bin as it may be in there

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/stream/portal-my-recycle-bin

If it is visible, then log back into the meeting as the person who recorded it and make sure recording is turned off. Sometimes people forget this. If this doesn’t finish the processing then it would be a ticket to Microsoft

Let me know how you get on

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard 

I just joined a large Teams group and have the same issue. When I try to open any link of a streamed video, I receive " That video couldn't be found. The content may have been removed" Others in the group can see it. Is there a setting or does the hose have to add to me to some list to see videos? 

Thank you!

What I’ve noticed is that if a person is outside of the organization, the video would need to be saved on your device then sent to the person outside the organization to be viewed