How to add a video from Stream to a group/channel?

Microsoft

How to add a video from Stream to a group/channel? I am not seeing the option to add

5 Replies
You can pick it when you upload a video, or if you are the admin / owner of an existing video in stream, open the video, then just under the video in the middle is a ... elipsis menu, and Add to group/channel is in this menu.

@Chris Webb I only see the option "Linked groups/channels" and no option to add video to group

Then you probably are not the uploader / creator of the video?
Same problem here.
There are three dots under video allows to "Add to group/channel" but when I type group/channel name, it is not found. And yes, I'm the owner of both videos and channel/group.
It seems to me that this simply does not work at all. The whole stream thing is very user unfriendly. My suggestion is to use something more convenient wherever you can (vimeo/youtube). Unfortunately, our corporate rules does not allow that so I have to live with this "back to 80ties" user interface and live with the fact that I cannot use group/channel features :(

@MilanMarecek Yes, the interface does need some work, but I thought the same thing when I followed the instructions given earlier. But let me provide some more details.

1. You have to be owner or admin

2. You have open the video (meaning, it can't be done bulk sadly)

3. Once you open the video, click three-dots, then Add to group/Channel'

4. Under Share With, Click People, and Select Channel.

5. Then type the name of the Channel you create and press search.

6. Click Save.

The same can be done under "Update Video Details".

1. Click Update Video Details

2. Under Share With, Click People, and Select Channel.

3. Then type the name of the Channel you create and press search (OR "Create a Channel" also comes up if you haven't created it before).

4. Click Apply (Apply is up top this time when you're using update video details)

Lastly, it can be Done from the "My Content" heading by click on the correct icon (See last screenshot below).

I added some screenshots below:

Richard_Panton_0-1629991637568.png

Richard_Panton_1-1629991766550.png

Richard_Panton_0-1629992070166.png