Microsoft Forms with Attachment to Sharepoint

Copper Contributor

I am trying to generate responses from Microsoft Forms to a SharePoint list, which includes attachments.

• I have created the list on SharePoint with the appropriate columns to match the types of responses on my form.
  • I have edited the view of my list and made sure the Attachments column is displayed.
  • I have created a Power Automate flow to do this, with the 'Record form responses in SharePoint' Template.
  • When a response is submitted, the attachment files are saved onto my OneDrive.

I am having issues uploading documents and other attachments to SharePoint. I have followed this tutorial ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-hiDOPAG-4 ) up to 13.33 but my flow fails and does not record the responses (attachments and other responses) in SharePoint. 

How do I enable the attachment a user provides in my form to add to my Sharepoint using my flow?

@Rob_Elliott I saw you had responded to similar issues and am hoping you might be able to help.

1 Reply

@AmyAutomates it would be helpful if you could 1 or more screenshots of your flow so we can take a look at what's going wrong. By the way, I never use the Forms template in Power Automate as it adds an illogical and erroneous apply to each. It often causes problems but Microsoft have never corrected it.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User.
Principal Consultant, SharePoint and Power Platform WSP Global (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)