Forms Pro vs Forms

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have just started using Forms Pro, as an upgrade from Forms.

There are two main issues I am experiencing at this stage.

1. Forms Pro is not a direct extension of Forms. For example, you cannot do things in Forms Pro that you can do in Forms. The best example of this is in Forms Pro where you are not able to view or edit the results in a "live" excel, they must be exported only and cannot be imported back to the survey results. This is an issue that has been raised previously on the tech community with no resolution in place.
EDIT: The "live excel" is available on "New group Form". However, I want to create a "New Pro Survey" in the "Group forms" so that we can access and edit the survey data. Please provide this functionality to Forms Pro.

2. The question-wise analysis (only available in Forms Pro) is not updating/ responding to new survey results/ responses. it remains "Stuck" providing me analyses for the first response. I have even deleted the first response and it still only provides analysis for the first response which no longer exists. 
EDIT: It does update eventually but it takes quite a long time

Forms Pro is much more expensive option than the outgoing SurveyMonkey plan we have just moved from. Given that the features that would make that cost worthwhile do not work correctly and that it omits functionality from Forms it seriously detracts from its ability/ likelihood to be a viable replacement to a paid SurveyMonkey subscription.

I look forward to testing the product when it is working correctly!

0 Replies