Entra ID Connect cloud sync: User and group sync is quarantined

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I connected our on-premise AD with Entra ID with Azure AD Connect Cloud Sync. Agents are active, but User and group sync is quarantined with the following error.

Error code: HybridSynchronizationContainerStateEnumerationFailed

Error message:
We were unable to process this request at this point. If this issue persists, please contact support and provide the following job identifier: AD2AADProvisioning.... Additional details: Encountered an error while enumerating container changes in the provisioning agent. Please make sure you are running the latest version of the agent. Contact support if the issue persists. Additional Error Details: UnwillingToPerform: The server cannot handle directory requests.. ResultCode: UnwillingToPerform, HResult: -2146233088, responseType: System.DirectoryServices.Protocols.SearchResponse, serializedResponse: {"MatchedDN":"","Controls":[],"ResultCode":53,"ErrorMessage":"error in module dsdb_paged_results: Unwilling to perform during LDB_SEARCH (53)","Referral":[],"References":[],"Entries":[],"RequestId":null}.

I use SaMBa servers (4.19.4) as DCs. Agents are installed on Windows 2019 servers.
How can I resolve the problem?
0 Replies