SOLVED

Find users with MFA Enforce / Enable?

Steel Contributor

Is there a UI or powershell method to find users that have MFA enable / enforce. Also if they are capable?

3 Replies

@Brian Hoyt The sign-ins report provides you with information about the usage of managed applications and user sign-in activities, which includes information about multi-factor authentication (MFA) usage. you can find details in the below URL Sign-in event details for Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication - Azure Active Directory | Microsoft ...

Also you can use the powershell command

List all users that have MFA enabled only

The following command will display generate a list of ONLY the users who have MFA enabled

Get-MsolUser -All | where {$_.StrongAuthenticationMethods.Count -eq 1} | Select-Object -Property UserPrincipalName | Sort-Object userprincipalname

List all users that have DONT HAVE MFA enabled only The following command will display generate a list of users who DONT have MFA enabled

Get-MsolUser -All | where {$_.StrongAuthenticationMethods.Count -eq 0} | Select-Object -Property UserPrincipalName | Sort-Object userprincipalname

best response confirmed by Brian Hoyt (Steel Contributor)
Solution

@Chandrasekhar_Arya I found this great script [PowerShell] Export the MFA Status of Office 365 users (lazyadmin.nl) that gives all the information I needed. Thanks for you suggestions.

super
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Brian Hoyt (Steel Contributor)
Solution

@Chandrasekhar_Arya I found this great script [PowerShell] Export the MFA Status of Office 365 users (lazyadmin.nl) that gives all the information I needed. Thanks for you suggestions.

View solution in original post