SOLVED

Exclude M365 group from an existing recurring access review

Iron Contributor

Is it possible to exclude an M365 Group from an access review that applies to "All Microsoft 365 groups with guest users" after review has been created?

While creating the review, there is an option provided to exclude selected groups. However, no such option is available when changing settings of an existing recurring review.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Gurdev Singh (Iron Contributor)
Solution
Hi Gurdev,

As far as I know, this isn’t possible (yet?). Some functionalities aren’t available to change afterward. E.g. if you specify a catalog when creating an access review, you aren’t able to change this also.

I have checked if there are possibilities within the Graph, but without success.

I think it would be easier to re-create the access review with the exclusion configured. Good luck!

Regards, Bilal
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Gurdev Singh (Iron Contributor)
Solution
Hi Gurdev,

As far as I know, this isn’t possible (yet?). Some functionalities aren’t available to change afterward. E.g. if you specify a catalog when creating an access review, you aren’t able to change this also.

I have checked if there are possibilities within the Graph, but without success.

I think it would be easier to re-create the access review with the exclusion configured. Good luck!

Regards, Bilal

View solution in original post