SOLVED

Customers dropping off appointments, times not available, and new oddities

Iron Contributor

We have been hearing reports from our business users that services are "dropping" customers on multi-booking services. They report that each day, the number of seats is resetting and customers are getting cancellations.

Also, there are available timeframes that are not showing on the bookings page. I've confirmed these times are available and do not show on the self service sign up.

They report the confirmation email also looks different. It sounds like MS deployed an update to Bookings and there's some repercussions we're seeing. I'm putting in a ticket with Microsoft, anyone else seeing odd fucntionality?

2 Replies
Yes, having these issues currently. Have you received any update on these being fixed?
best response confirmed by Babu_Alagarsamy (Microsoft)
Solution
Microsoft has stated to me the code change that caused the issue has been reverted. Should start to see issues resolved on new appointments, existing ones may still have issues.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Babu_Alagarsamy (Microsoft)
Solution
Microsoft has stated to me the code change that caused the issue has been reverted. Should start to see issues resolved on new appointments, existing ones may still have issues.

View solution in original post