Create multiple sessions for a training event - Calendar conflict

Copper Contributor

I will make every effort to present my situation and frame my question succinctly and clearly.

A small bank, and we want to use Bookings to create training sessions and allow people see all available sessions to register themselves based on the sessions that best fit their schedules. When they do, we want them to get the session added automatically to their Outlook calendar and also have their names show up on the event on my Outlook calendar. So far I have figured out how to do that pretty well. However, in the trials that we have run, we have hit a roadblock. The main issue seems to be that if I (the trainer) or those registering for the event already have something on their calendar for a time an event is offered, then all possible options aren't showing for that person. Is there a way to show all scheduled options for an event regardless of what is on anyone's calendar? Sometimes people put things on their calendar as reserved blocks for something, but could easily change it if they need. We've tried not assigning staff and assigning staff and it still isn't showing all options to everyone. Really what I want to do is to create an event with multiple sessions, all independent of anyone's schedule and allow them to pick the best for themselves.

0 Replies